Facebook Apps integrate Facebook’s newsfeed, notifications, other social channels and various other features to generate awareness and interest in the app by the Facebook users. They let you customize and enhance your Facebook Page in many ways.
Many of the Facebook Apps have some free options while some of them come with paid ones. A list of 15 types of Facebook Apps that enhance your Facebook Page has been mentioned here:
# 1. Custom Tab Apps
1. Heyo – Lets you create templates for sweepstakes, contests, campaigns and tab pages that work great with mobile and easily publish to Facebook or anywhere on the web.
2. Tabfoundry – A drag and drop, easy-to-use campaign builder that lets you build quizzes, sweepstakes, games, photo contests and custom tabs.
3. ShortStack - Helps you create engaging landing pages, contests, forms and more to easily collect valuable customer data, generate leads, drive sales and boost engagement using social media marketing campaigns.
4. Pagemodo –Helps you edit Facebook cover photos, make custom tabs, schedule and design social media posts as well as create contests for your Facebook Page.
5. TabSite – Helps businesses grow more leads and engage their community with promotion apps for web, Facebook and mobile.
6. Thunderpenny – Allows you to place a custom tab on to your Facebook Page to get likes, leads and sales on Facebook.
7. LeadPages – A Landing Page Builder that helps you generate leads and sales for your business on the web, in emails, via text messaging and on social media.
8. Woobox – Allows brands to increase user engagement by creating promotional apps and customizable tabs for Facebook pages and websites.
9. Wishpond – Makes it easy for marketers to create landing pages and contests, track leads, send emails and much more.
# 2. Email Capture Form Apps
1. Constant Contact –Lets you create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals.
2. aWeber – An email marketing service used by bloggers and entrepreneurs to stay in touch with their customers and prospects through email.
3. MailChimp –An online marketing solution that offers integrations with other programs and helps you manage subscribers, send emails and track results.
# 3. Quiz and Poll Apps
1. SurveyMonkey – An online survey development cloud-based software that lets you create and publish online surveys in minutes and view results graphically in real time.
2. Agora Pulse – Lets you manage your Facebook Page along with other social sites and is excellent with analytics and reports.
3. Antavo – A loyalty marketing software for e-commerce companies to build reward programs.
# 4. Blog or RSS Feed Apps
1. dlvr.it – Provides bloggers, publishers and brands a way to instantly syndicate content and expand their reach on the social web and into new channels.
2. NetworkedBlogs – Lets you read your favourite blogs and news all in one place as well as to share it on Facebook, Twitter or directly to friends.
# 5. Automatic or Scheduled Posting Apps
1. Post Planner – Makes it easy to find, plan and post content that is scientifically proven to increase social media engagement on Facebook and Twittter.
2. Buffer – Helps drive traffic, increases fan engagement and saves time on social media.
3. Hootsuite – Enhances your social media management, supports social network integrations and lets you manage multiple social media networks.
4. Sprout Social – A social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presence.
5. IFTTT – A free web-based service that lets you connect the apps and devices you use every day.
6. Shareist – A Content Marketing platform that lets you capture ideas, save social media posts, create recap posts and emails for blogs and newsletters.
7. Rignite – Provides a set of social media marketing, monitoring, management and analytics tools to create social marketing campaigns and manage daily social media activities from a single solution.
# 6. Social Media Integration Apps
# 7. Ecommerce or Page Storefront Apps
1. Easy Social Shop – A powerful Social E-Commerce solution that allows you to turn your online store into a Facebook store.
2. Ecwid – An e-commerce platform that enables individuals and businesses to create online store or add those to existing websites.
3. Shopify – An e-commerce company that develops software for online stores and retail point-of-sale systems.
4. Shop Tab – Helps you increase sales with free promotion tools, mobile support, process credit/debit/PayPal payments in your Facebook store page.
5. Storefront Social – Lets you set up a Facebook store that adds your Facebook Shop to your Facebook Business Page in minutes.
6. Storenvy – An e-commerce platform that consists of an online store builder and social marketplace with millions of listed products.
7. Volusion – An e-commerce software that helps you build your online store and boost your sales.
# 8. Contest Apps
1. Contest Domination – A Contest Software that allows companies to create online contests that spread virally and gain actual leads.
2. Votigo – Allows marketers to grow their audience with Facebook contests, video contests, photo contests and much more.
3. Offerpop – An UGC Marketing platform that lets you run greatly engaging contests and campaigns to drive better results.
4. Easypromos – Lets you create your own sweepstakes, surveys or photo contests easily and quickly on Facebook.
5. Rafflecopter – It is one of the easiest ways to run a giveaway online as well as to launch and manage your next giveaway in minutes without coding.
6. Strutta – A Social Promotion Platform that lets you run photo contests, video competitions and sweepstakes through customizable templates with advanced analytics.
7. Wizehive – Lets you automate business processes and engage customers through Facebook contests and campaigns.
12. Agora Pulse
# 9. Live Video Apps
1. 22Social – Lets you integrate a Google Hangout on Air into your Facebook Page and saves it to your YouTube channel.
2. Livestream – A video live streaming platform that allows customers to broadcast live video content using a camera or through the internet and the viewers to play the content via the web.
# 10. Review Apps
1. Social review App – Allows you to create reviews for your product, business and more and enables fans and site visitors to add their feedback. It offers several tabs including reviews, testimonials, feedback, opinions and an additional line of customer service.
# 11. Coupon Apps
2. Agora Pulse
# 12. Appointment Scheduling Apps
1. vCita – Helps you capture more businesses online and deliver amazing service by letting you transform your small business site into a live site.
2. Appointy – All-in-one online scheduling software that has the ability to serve almost any business segment and helps you grow your business exponentially.
3. SetMore – A free online appointment calendar software that helps you book and manage appointments via its simple web, Android and iOS apps.
4. Schedulicity – A subscription-based service which facilitates online appointment scheduling for small businesses and automates and streamlines the entire scheduling process for service professionals and their clients.
# 13. Statistics and Measurement Apps
1. Simply Measured – Provides social media analytics and measurements for in-depth measurement and reporting across Facebook and other social media channels.
2. Zuum – Turns social media data into intelligence and shows what type of content will maximize impact with the social media fans and followers.
3. Socialbakers – Provides social media analytic tools, statistics and metrics for Facebook and other social media channels.
4. Quintly – Social media analytics and benchmarking tool for professionals that helps in tracking and measuring Facebook and other social media channels.
5. Agora Pulse
6. Sprout Social
# 14. Customer Service Apps
1. Get Satisfaction – A customer engagement platform that helps companies build better relationships with their customers and clients by answering customer queries and looking into their complaints.
# 15. Jobs Listing Apps
1. Jobvite – A SaaS social recruiting platform that enables companies advertise jobs and manage the recruitment process.
2. Jobcast – A recruitment marketing platform that automates the social recruiting process and helps employers attract engage and hire qualified candidates.
3. Work4 – An online recruitment startup that uses social networks to advertise and find leads for job vacancies.
These apps allow you to customize your landing page, add blog, videos, photos, chats, polls, contests, geolocation, scheduling, email, ecommerce and much more. Thus, by customizing your Facebook Page, you can effectively enhance your users’ experience, keep your fans engaged and thus increase your visibility.